Artist: Your name here!, 2017-12-16
Link to your gallery!
|Space (H, W, L)
||225cm, 155cm, 125cm
|Measure (H, W, L)
||180cm, 65cm, 35cm
|Encumbrance (SA: 87.5%)
|Health (Life Pnts)
Movement per turn
Below is how far a Ghoul can move in 1 turn (4 seconds).
Physical Threat Range
The distance from the Ghoul body to the target from the side closest to the target.
- Scavenger - This diet is mainly of carrion. Carrion differs from meat in that decomposition has already begun and can be unhealthy for carnivores
- Carnivore - This diet must contain mostly meat.
- Temperate(All Terrestrial, Underground)
- Tropical(All Terrestrial, Underground)
- Bite: +25 piercing melee damage
- Claws: +26 slashing melee damage, Reduction, Coordination: -8, Reduction, Skill Tree[All Weapon Skills]: -20, Reduction, Skill Tree[Climbing]: -10
- Light Blindness
- Racial Levels Racial Levels: +100
- Scent, Blood
- Unclean (Legionnaires disease) Difficulty: +10
- Racial, Scavenger
A very thin pale humanoid with almost white skin with no hair and covered in dirt and flecks of gore. The Ghoul has an elongated head over-sized dark eyes and a lip-less mouth with sharp teeth. The nose is a small nub but is very good for smelling death and the dieing. Their skin pulled tight over clearly visible bones and a stomach that is swollen. The hands of a Ghoul ends in oversized claws that are darkened with use. The Ghouls are disease ridden.
Ghouls are nocturnal mindless humanoid savages that crave flesh. Such is this craving that they will visit battle fields to eat the dead and dieing. They will also visit graveyards and dig up the buried dead to eat. When no easy source of food can be found they will hunt other animals and even attack villages and settlements if their numbers are large enough. If all else fails they will turn on one of their weak and eat it.
Ghouls are lead more by their craving than anything else.
If the ghouls feel they can take a target they will attack head-on with their claws and teeth. If they do not feel they can take the target they may stalk the prey to find a moment of weakness like when they go to sleep and then attack. If desperate one may rush in to wound a target and wait for it to become ill.
2 to 10 - Small Group
15 to 30 - Medium Group
40 to 60 - Large Group
You can not train a Ghoul.