Artist: Your name here!, 2017-12-16
Link to your gallery!
|Space (H, W, L)
||375cm, 270cm, 280cm
|Measure (H, W, L)
||300cm, 120cm, 130cm
|Encumbrance (SA: 92.5%)
|Health (Life Pnts)
Movement per turn
Below is how far a Chimera can move in 1 turn (4 seconds).
Physical Threat Range
The distance from the Chimera body to the target from the side closest to the target.
- Omnivore - This diet is varied and includes plants and meat
- Temperate(All Terrestrial)
- Tropical(All Terrestrial)
- Bite: +23 piercing melee damage
- Breath Weapon, Damage (Acid) Damage: +29, Range: +6, Width: +3
- Breath Weapon, Damage (Fire) Damage: +29, Range: +6, Width: +3
- Claws: +29 slashing melee damage, Reduction, Coordination: -8, Reduction, Skill Tree[All Weapon Skills]: -20, Reduction, Skill Tree[Climbing]: -10
- Immunity (Fear)
- Immunity (Fire) Damage Reduction: +50%
- Immunity (Charm)
- Level Limit (Level Limit) Max Level: +70
- Racial Levels Racial Levels: +70
- Racial, Brute
The Chimera is a large creature that is a mix of various animal parts put together like some after thought. A goat head distorted, demonic and breaths fire from a mouth of sharp black teeth and lips permanently curled back in a snarl. The eyes burn with a malevolent intensity with black oily smoke rising from them. The goat horns are greatly enlarged and glow with a dull red from the heat they contain. A lions mane and scaled muscular chest are hunched at such an angle as to make the beast almost appear to walk upright. Its long forelegs end in four fingered talons that glow red like the horns. The hind limbs are those of a goat with enlarged hoofs and a long tail the becomes a serpent with a mouth that drips acid. This is a creature that exist but looks like it should not, like its entire being is at odds with its own existence and has long been driven mad by the pain it.
A Chimera is insane and hates all life, including its own. It is immune to rationale thought and is immune to fear, charm and the like. It exist to destroy.
Chimeras are solo and will attack one another on sight. It is unknown how they maintain a population of any kind.
Charge and Kill. They lack finesse and strategy or tactics. They seek to use brute force, fire and acid to kill or destroy whatever they encounter. Stories exist of Chimeras killing themselves by repeatedly bashing an unmovable wall to get to the terrified populace inside.
The Chimera has long gone insane and is impossible to train.