Artist: Your name here!, 2017-10-19
Link to your gallery!
|Space (H, W, L)
||105cm, 65cm, 158cm
|Measure (H, W, L)
||70cm, 30cm, 140cm
|Encumbrance (SA: 67.5%)
|Health (Life Pnts)
Movement per turn
Below is how far a Cactus Cat can move in 1 turn (4 seconds).
Physical Threat Range
The distance from the Cactus Cat body to the target from the side closest to the target.
- Omnivore - This diet is varied and includes plants and meat
- Bite: +(10 piercing/8 bludgeoning) melee damage,
- Claws: +22 slashing melee damage, Reduction, Coordination: -4, Reduction, Skill Tree[All Weapon Skills]: -4, Reduction, Skill Tree[Climbing]: -5
- Level Limit Max Level: +30
- Quills (Confusion) Difficulty: +2, Duration: +4, Number of Bolts: +6, Number of Targets: +3, Range: +8
- Racial Levels Racial Levels: +30
- Sensory (Nightvision) Range: +10
- Racial, Stalker
The Cactus Cat is a tiny-sized nocturnal desert dwelling animal. Its skin is a is dark green and glossy with spare thick greenish-white spines over its back and neck. Its head is feline with large dark eyes pointed ears and a mouth full of sharp teeth. Its forelimbs end in oversized claws that do not retract. It also has a short tail.
An excellent hunter the Cactus Cat will spend half of its evening hunting rabbits, moles or other small mammals it find within its territory. Before the cat starts its nightly rounds of its terrain it will stop at a cacti and scratch and chew into it to make a depression for the cacti juice to flow into over night. While hunting the juice will begin to ferment into a mild intoxicant the cat will return to drink. Drunk the cat will find a higher elevation and begin mew and shriek in an attempt to attract a mate. They will sleep during the day and curl up next to a barrel cactus which they can blend into. Dens located near these cactus are just for birthing and kittens.
Cactus Cats are loners unless a female is with kittens.
The Cactus Cat is a superb tracker and stalker. Once they are with in charge distance they will wait for their prey to look away and then they launch a fast charge attack.
2 Mating Pair
2-6 Mother with young.
Cactus Cats are trainable as pets but due to their spines make poor mounts.